© 2012 New Generation Refinishing, All Rights Reserved
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you only refinish bathtubs?
No, we also refinish or resurface sinks, tile, counters, showers, cabinets, etc.
- What types of surfaces do you refinish?
Porcelain, fiberglass, cast iron, acrylic, formica counters, ceramic tile, cultured marble. If any other material, call and ask.
- How long does the bathtub refinishing process take?
Approximately 3 to 4 hours depending on the actual condition of the surface.
- What types of bathtub repairs can you do?
All kinds. We can repair chips, holes, cracks, rust, etc.
- How long will I be without my bathtub or other surface?
After we refinish your bathtub or other surface, you have to wait 24 to 48 hours in order to use it.
- What colors do you offer to refinish bathtubs and tile?
We offer a variety of colors. Most customers prefer white or almond for their tubs and showers.
- Is there a warranty for the bathtub and other surfaces refinishing?
Our refinishing work is guaranteed for a period of 5 years against any failure of adhesion. A written warranty is provided on completion of every job with all the specifications and guidelines.
- Can you add a non-skid component to my bathtub?
Yes, we can add the non-skid for an extra charge.
- Will I be able to use a bath mat with my newly refinished bathtub?
NO, you will not be able to use bath mats on refinished bathtubs. But we do have a bath mat specially designed for refinished tubs as well as regular tubs. Call and ask about price and installation.
- What is the best way to clean a refinished bathtub?
Do not use any abrasive cleaners. You can easily clean it with soap and water, or some mild cleaner.
- What cleansers do you recommend?
We recommend the following cleaners: - Lysol Basin and Tile Cleaner - Mr. Clean - DOW - Fantastic - 409 Formula
How can bathtub refinishing save you time and money?
Call Today for a Free Quote!
New Generation Refinishing | (281) 904-6370 | Bathtub Refinishing Company Serving Houston, TX & Surroundings
PRICE Less than $500 Between $1300 to $3800
TIME 3 to 4 hours 7 to 10 days
(24 Hr dry-time) (Ripping walls & floors, plumbing, dust)
LOOK & Like-new surface Porcelain, Fiberglass, Plastic FEEL
Proud Members of the Bathtub Refinishing Association of America